dr Justyna Mazurek-Popczyk
- Antibiotic resistance in commensal E. coli from different sources
- 10/2006 – present Department of Molecular Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Zielona Góra, Poland, lecturer/assistant professor
- 2001 Medical High School in Lublin.
Obtained professional title: medical laboratory technician
- 2006 Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences at the University of Maria Curie-Sklodowska in Lublin;
Thesis topic: Functional analysis of the hybrid protein P0 of Saccharomyces cerevisiae with the domain of human protein hMrt4 binding to 25S rRNA
- 2015 Ph.D, Biology
Dissertation topic: Genetic backgrounds of drug resistance in commensal E. coli isolated from healthy animals during and after completion preventive antibiotic therapy.
- Industrial Microbiology, Environmental Microbiology, Microbiology with Immunology Elements
- Techniques of Metabolism Control
- Molecular Biology